2. The User Consent
3. Scope of Use
4. Types of Personal Data
While using the Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be associated with you or that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personal identifiable information refers to any information that relates directly or indirectly to an individual, who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information in the possession of Quick Loan (RM Ace Sdn Bhd) (“Personal Data”).
The types of Personal Data we collect may include, but is not limited to your name, address, other contact details, age, occupation, marital status, financial information such as your income, or income tax particulars your identity card or passport, place of birth, credit history and your transaction history.
We may require photographs of your Personal Data, as may be applicable, during the application process or while the loan is still active, in order to verify all information you supplied to us.
We shall reserve the right, with prior notice to you, to amend the type of Personal Data you may need to provide by adding new components or deleting existing components from our required identification procedure from time to time.
5. How We Collect Your Personal Data
We obtain your personal data in various ways, such as:
- When you sign up for our Services; and/or
- When you contact Quick Loan (RM Ace Sdn Bhd) through various methods such as application forms, emails and letters, telephone calls and conversations you have with staff. If you contact us or we contact you using telephone, we may monitor or record the phone call for quality assurance, training and security purposes; and/or
- From our analysis of your transactions (e.g. payment history or loan) and/or;
- We may also obtain your Personal Data when you participate in customer surveys or when you sign up for any of our Services; and/or
- When We obtain any data and information from third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies, regulatory and enforcement agencies, employers, joint account holders, guarantors, legal representatives, spouses, parents, guardians, dependents and/or companies/partnership that you hold directorships, shareholdings or partnership in); and/or
- From publicly available sources.
6. Personal Data that We Collect From Our Website
(i) IP Address
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you signed up with an internet service provider. When you visit our website, your IP address is automatically logged in our server. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. From your IP address, we may identify the general geographic area from which you are accessing our website. Generally, we do not link your IP address to anything that can enable us to identify you unless it is required by law and regulation.
(ii) Information on Cookies
7. What is the Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
The Personal Data we collect from you will be used to allow us to perform the Services requested from us. We may use your Personal Information to:
- To assess your application for our Services;
- To facilitate your use of the Website’s Services, and/or access to the registration of your Website account, if any;
- To verify your identity and contact details;
- To verify your financial standing through credit reference checks;
- To process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- To contact you and update you on the performance of our Services;
- To communicate with you and process your requests;
- To offer surveys, promotions, and marketing communications;
- To improve our Website content and layout;
- To improve our Services;
- To provide electronic funds transfer services, credit card account processing and related services;
- To contact supplied personal references to verify accuracy of information and coordinate as to the identity and personal circumstances of the client;
- To respond to any inquiries, comments, or concerns regarding our Services;
- To provide customer support;
- To collection of delinquent accounts;
- To exercise of Quick Loan (RM Ace Sdn Bhd) legal rights for the protection of its interests;
- To evaluate your financial needs and to continue performing the contractual obligations entered into between the Quick Loan (RM Ace Sdn Bhd) and you;
- For internal functions such as evaluating the effectiveness of marketing, market research, statistical analysis and modelling, reporting, audit and risk management;
- To prevent fraud or detect crime or for the purpose of investigation; and/or
- Other specified and legitimate purposes determined and declared before, or as soon as reasonably practicable after collection of the Personal Information; and/or In addition, we may also use your Personal Data for the fulfilment of any regulatory requirements and for any other reasons connected with providing you the Services you require and fulfilment of any transactions entered into by you with Quick Loan (RM Ace Sdn Bhd).
Please take note that we do not share your Personal Data with any third parties for their business purposes, such as, including without limitation, marketing and advertising without your express consent and authorization.
8. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services-related actions or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used, or to assist us in the collection of delinquent accounts.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose, use, or store your Personal Data for any other purpose.
9. Disclose of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data with third-parties, which includes, but is not limited to the following entities:
- Affiliates and/or Members of the Quick Loan (RM Ace Sdn Bhd) corporate family, including Quick Loan (RM Ace Sdn Bhd) direct and indirect subsidiaries, to assist in providing the Services listed in the Website, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to provide proper data analytics on the use of the Website, including marketing communications;
- Courts of Law, government officials, law enforcement, or other regulators in relation to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement under the law of Malaysia or regulation, when we need to do so to comply with such law or regulation, or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity or investigate violations of our terms and conditions;
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Customer support for customer service purposes;
- Banking or financial partners, as permitted by law or as required by the contractual business relationship;
- Legal department, to ensure compliance with government rules and regulations and to protect us against harm to the rights, property, or safety, the other users of the Website or the public, as required or permitted by law;
10. Special Notice – Minors
Use of the Website is not aimed at persons under 18 years old and we will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of persons under the age of 18 deliberately.
We therefore also ask you, if you are under 18 years old, please DO NOT send us your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address). If you are under 18 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this Website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
11. Accuracy of Personal Information
If you would like to review, change or delete any Personal Data you have supplied us with, please contact us immediately using our contact information listed below.
12. Personal Information Storage
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory and internal requirements. Afterwards we will destruct or permanently delete your data in a secured manner and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, after such Personal Data is no longer necessary and ceases to be relevant for our Services, unless applicable laws and regulations require otherwise, or unless the requested by the user in writing.
14. Mobile Accessibility
15. User Confidentiality
To further secure the privacy of your Personal Data, we advise to keep your any account details confidential at all times.
16. External Links
17. Access/ Correct / Update of Personal Data
We are committed to ensure that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. If there are any changes to your Personal Data or if you believe that the Personal Data, we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, please contact us so that we may take steps to update your Personal Data.
You have the right to access your Personal Data. If you would like to request access to your Personal Data, please contact us. Please note that depending on the information requested we may charge a small fee. We may also take steps to verify your identity before fulfilling your request for access to your Personal Data.
19. Inquiries and Complaints
If you believe your account or any of your Personal Data may have been misused or abused, or if you believe that the security and protection of your respective Personal Data may have been compromised, you may lodge your inquiries and complaints to the Contact Information below and briefly discuss such matter, together with your contact details for reference.